Do you look forward to warm weather so you can uncover the grill and do some barbecuing? Are you such a diehard fan of grilling that you find yourself trying to grill steaks and chicken outdoors in a snowstorm? If you answered yes to either of these questions, you absolutely must check out this Kamado grill. This old-fashioned charcoal grill is everything a grilling king or queen has dreamed of and so much more. There is a reason why Kamado cooking has remained popular for more than 3,000 years and this grill harnesses all the benefits in an eco-friendly package.
If you are not familiar with a Kamado grill, it is a ceramic charcoal cooker that originated in Japan thousands of years ago. This grill served as the inspiration for the tandoor in India and the mushikamado rice steamer in Japan. The modern Kamado grill is made from different materials, including high fire ceramics, which add durability not present in the original Japanese design. The ceramic construction does not contaminate the flavor of the food and this feature is enhanced when the unit is fueled by lump charcoal, which also creates little ash.
Features of the Kamado Pro
This Kamado grill weighs 227 pounds and measures 28.8 inches deep, 32.5 inches wide (52.0 inches with side shelves extended), and 47.0 inches high when assembled.
Charcoal Kamado grill featuring thick ceramic construction for excellent temperature control, even cooking, and optimal heat retention
• Size, color, and design complement any cooking environment
• Quicker start than competitor models
• With onboard calibrated draft vent and dual calibrated bottom draft knobs, takes only minutes to move from 200 to 700-plus degrees
• Self-contained cooking environment eliminates flare-ups and hot spots
• Ceramic construction allows grilling from negative 30 to over 100-degree outdoor temperatures and eliminates burn risk from exterior contact
• Heat retention feature reduces ash for eco-friendly operation
• Includes cart with two locking casters and two drop-down solid surface side shelves
• Two-tier, flip-up stainless steel cooking grate makes it easy to add charcoal
• Largest amount of grill space available (596 square inches)
• Unbreakable parts mean no burner corrosion, faulty igniters, inconsistent flame control, or non-electric starters
• Assembly takes just 15 to 20 minutes
• 20-year limited warranty
Benefits of Using Charcoal over Gas or Electric
The typical gas grill requires massive airflow across the unit to remove the accumulated carbon dioxide. The result is extremely dry grilled food. Anyone who has ever grilled a burger or piece of chicken can attest to the amount of marinade required to keep these items moist. Unless you watch the food like a hawk, it ends up dry and brittle. This may be fine for the birds hovering overhead but it is less than ideal for humans.
Kamado cooking uses lump charcoal, which when combined with the self-contained ceramic vessel, allows food to retain moisture while being grilled, seared, or even smoked. An electric grill does not usually generate the high temperatures required to sear food. In addition, charcoal grills provide better flavor than electric or gas grills do. Lump charcoal is preferred to briquettes because it lights quicker, burns hotter and longer, and produces less ash, making it better for the environment.
Why Using a Smoker Grill Creates Better Flavors
Smoke provides a unique and desirable flavor to food that is difficult to replicate. Food from smoker grills has some of the most intense flavor possible. The food is cooked for a longer period, allowing it to absorb the smoke, creating a rich, full smoky flavor. The best way to cook food is to slow cook it and that is what a smoker does. In addition, the hot coals create moisture inside the Kamado grill, which keeps food moist during smoking.
Why You NEED This Grill
The Kamado Pro is arguably the best Kamado grill on the market. It features the largest cooking surface available, quick starting, fine-tuned temperature control, and ability to grill, sear, bake, or smoke food. You can purchase this grill for the low price of $799 with FREE shipping when you buy from us. This is the best price you will find online, when you factor in shipping charges.